Bakers' Cottage - Massimo bread for their Sandwich?

 When I was out working (I work 100km away from my home), I lived like a nomad which also means that I buy my food instead of cooking them. In August, I came across the below at Baker's cottage. 


You will be wondering what on earth is a cake confectionary shop selling Chicken? I understand that Bakers Cottage who initially started out as a humble bakery and made its fame from selling nice halal mooncakes has some ownership change and Leong Hup, a poultry company bought over the shares of it (or majority of the shares). This might led to the change of the offerings. But i must say that it's weird.



Now the odd thing is when I was buying my chicken yesterday, I saw one of staff was busy preparing sandwiches. They were taking out breads from Massimo bread packaging! 


From further away, you can see two green bags which are very popular and familiar to most people in peninsula Malaysia (sorry east Malaysian friends, understand that it has not reached your shores). I decided to take another shot and from the below you can see it clearer.



So now you know that if you like the Sandwich from Bakers' Cottage - you can make one at home too. And wait.. don't need to run to Bakers' Cottage to grab their white bread as they are using what's is already available at home. 




Featured

A glimpse of how 'full' COVID19 vaccination will be..

After a year-ish of Coronavirus outbreak, we all know that COVID19 will not end or disappear, but it'll be just like other diseases (thi...