Review: Mient's Burger Port Dickson

Mient's burger is one of the local Port Dickson burger shops that attracts a fair amount of crowd, especially on weekends. Since this is my first time there hence I asked my friend who was with me to recommend.

The shop was fairly busy for a Monday and during CMCO period. Most of the customers spend ~an hour at the shop.

 I ordered Chic N Crisps Burger set and it came with some salads and lots of fries (pic below).


The food looked very yummy indeed.

Review:
Price        : 3.5/5 stars
Taste        : 4/5 stars
Portion    : 5/5 stars

The portion of the food is quite big and I can't finish them alone, maybe due to the flour, fried stuff and I use to eat smaller portion of food for dinner. As for the taste, it's special and unique. Not quite the same as the burgers I used to eat. The set that I have ordered is a little bit spicy (my personal preference is for it not to be spicy). Other than that, it's value for money if you're hungry and can swallow a horse. Do drop by the shop if you're in Port Dickson - and they do FB Live from time to time.    


Featured

A glimpse of how 'full' COVID19 vaccination will be..

After a year-ish of Coronavirus outbreak, we all know that COVID19 will not end or disappear, but it'll be just like other diseases (thi...