Unboxing of Amazfit BIP U

 Amazfit has recently launched a new BIP watch to replace the aging Amazfit BIP Lite and BIP. I am one of the early adopters who went and bought one. It's currently on my wrist and I must say I am pretty happy with my purchase. The only big difference from my Amazfit BIP (old watch) is that it's no longer has the "always on" display.


The back of the box




Amazfit BIP U comes with the watch, a user manual and a magnetic charger

The magnetic charger snap on the back of the BIP U

You can clearly see the 2 charging pins

Back of the watch

Side Button

Upon switching on the screen, it'll have a QR code to ask you to download the app.

That's the another screen available (below linkage to Zepp app)

This is how the new Zepp App looks like in Google Play


Featured

A glimpse of how 'full' COVID19 vaccination will be..

After a year-ish of Coronavirus outbreak, we all know that COVID19 will not end or disappear, but it'll be just like other diseases (thi...