Unboxing of Delonghi Coffee Grinder KG49

For a coffee drinker, I have reached a level where I needed Lavazza or Illy to satisfy my taste bud. Due to the COVID19 pandemic, I have decided to get myself a coffee grinder than relying on the ones outside (i.e. IKEA provides free coffee grinder at their stores) for very clear reasons.

I am not going to write a lot of will let the photos speak for itself.


Just opened the top of the box

The top of the box, you can see one brush and another plug point, all wrapped up in plastic


I took the content out from the box before opening up the plastics, it's in 2 pieces - 1 coffee grinder and 1 brush


Now I have taken out the plastics that's covering them

The diagrams in the top section of the coffee grinder shows you how to use it

And here's how it looks like from the top when you open up the lid



I will show you how it operates when I start to grind my own coffee beans with the machine. Stay tuned.




Update: I have finally tried my first home grinded coffee today. I bought Lavazza Rossa in coffee beans (red bag) and grinded it with Delonghi KG49. The coffee taste less bitter and bolder than the same ground coffee (Rossa) which I bought from Lavazza. 

I know not many of you can differentiate it (I have many friends who can't even see the difference between Lavazza vs Illy vs Nescafe!) but for those who can, this is a worthwhile investment to go for. I do not know how many levels of coffee drinking we have but this should be the highest tier minus 1 or 2. ;-)











Featured

A glimpse of how 'full' COVID19 vaccination will be..

After a year-ish of Coronavirus outbreak, we all know that COVID19 will not end or disappear, but it'll be just like other diseases (thi...